Ashtamangala Bracelet - Dark Sander Wood with Thai Silver
The Eight Auspicious Symbols (Ashtamangala in Sanskrit) are a group of lucky symbols that appear on many Buddhist textiles, objects and paintings. Each symbol represents an aspect of Buddhist teaching and when they appear together, their powers are multiplied.
The symbols derive from Indian iconography and have become especially popular in Tibetan Buddhism. The eight symbols are as follows:
- Parasol (chattra) - royalty and spiritual power
- Golden Fishes (suvarnamatsya) - good fortune, fertility and salvation
- Treasure Vase (kalasha) - spiritual and material abundance
- Lotus (padma) - mental and spiritual purity
- Conch Shell (sankha) - the fame of Buddha's teachings
- Endless Knot (shrivasta) - infinite wisdom of the Buddha
- Victory Banner (dhvaja) - victory of the Buddha's teachings and wisdom over ignorance
- Wheel (dharmachakra) - the teachings of the Buddha
Item Type: Bracelet
Metals Type: Thai Silver
Material: Dark Sander Wood
Main Beads Size: 0.35"x 0.35"
Package: Eco envelope
NOTE: PLEASE ALLOW US A FEW DAYS FOR YOUR JEWELRY TO BE HANDMADE AFTER YOU MAKE AN ORDER!