Chakra Jingag Knot Bracelet - Handmade by Monks
Item Type: Bracelet
Clasp Type: Adjustable Knots
Package: Eco envelope
Knot: Jingang Knot
*We are cooperating with one of Tibetan lama temple, our bracelets are all handmade by monks, each knots bracelets takes 30-50min to make and be blessed, So, it takes 1-3 days to ship out, please think twice before you order it.
The seven chakra symbols of the core body and what they represent.
- Base or Root Chakra (last bone in spinal cord *coccyx*)
- Sacral Chakra (ovaries/prostate)
- Solar Plexus Chakra (navel area)
- Heart Chakra (heart area)
- Throat Chakra (throat and neck area)
- Brow or Third Eye Chakra (pineal gland or third eye)
- Crown Chakra (Top of head)
Jingang Knot is perhaps the most popular knot because it is said to have a magical power to protect people from the evil and danger. Many red string bracelets are made with this Jingang Knot. People believe this knot can keep them safe.